Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Which? job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Who we are
Which? has been championing the cause for consumers since 1957, asking probing questions of businesses and manufacturers, and pursuing the answers that put you in the driving seat
Our founders wanted to make things better for consumers, and to raise standards across the board. So they started testing goods and services and publishing the results. They began campaigning too, encouraging companies to change their practices.
Today, Which? has more than 1.5m members and supporters, making us the largest independent consumer body in the UK. See our 60th anniversary timeline to read more about how we have grown.
Our commitment to providing unbiased advice to consumers is still at the heart of everything we do. So from choosing a TV, phone, car, or holiday, to getting a mortgage or writing a will, we’re always on your side.
Apply Online Which? Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Which? hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
We’re very excited to be opening our first office in Wales. Our brand new office opens shortly in Cardiff’s Capital Quarter and we are looking for outstanding people to join us.
We have 60 years of experience under our belt and have fast become the UK’s largest consumer organisation. From having to wear seatbelts to scrapping credit card charges we even make the unsafe safe. Our aim is simple and has always remained the same: to be a voice for consumers, to constantly question on your behalf, to champion your rights and to give our impartial advice on everyday decisions.
What you’ll be doing
As our Complaints Handler you will join a highly supportive team, and will work with dedication and tenacity to resolve complaints made by the Consumers that we support. Service driven, you will ensure that our Consumers receive a first class experience that fits in with our service driven ethos whilst meeting agreed SLA’s. You will seek out opportunities to repair relationships using your empathetic and helpful approach, retain business and create Which? Fans.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for handling all complaints, whether through escalation from front line customer service team or via direct channel within agreed SLA’s
- Ensuring that referred complaints are handled with a balance between customer and business needs
- Ensuring our consumer experience is in line with Which?’s customer service ethos
- Ownership of the of the customer journey in its entirety from a simple task right through to a customer compliant, and as a result working with relevant teams (where appropriate) to resolution for the customer
- Ensuring complaints are correctly identified, logged and dealt within agreed timeframes
- Co-ordingating, collating and communicating information effectively to customers, management and 3rd parties, both verbally and in writing to resolve the complaints.
- Using MI to determine root cause of complaints and engage with stakeholders to improve customer journey.
- Demonstrating sound business judgement in decision making and an ability to escalate where appropriate
- Being our point of contact to effectively handle venerable customer and support Vulnerable Customers and deliver fair outcomes, which are specific to the customer’s individual situation
Proactive, and with an investigative mindset, you will be adept at getting to the root cause of issues and will examine complaints in an independent and impartial way. You’ll take ownership for the resolution of the complaint you are handling, involving other parties if necessary, and will also provide vital feedback and information to the wider business so that we are able to further improve the experience for our Consumers. At times this will involve gathering and working with MI.
What we’re looking for
In order to succeed in this role you will demonstrate a real desire to do the best for our Consumers, and although prior experience in a complaints role isn’t essential, a flair for delivering excellent customer service is. You’ll need to be resilient, empathetic and delivery focused. Needless to say, you will have outstanding communication skills, and wil be confident when influencing and negotiating to reach solutions, some of which will require a more creative approach, but in all instances will balance the needs of both the individual and business.
Which? Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Which? from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Which? Jobs;