Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Wolters Kluwer job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Wolters Kluwer N.V. is a global information services company. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer in its current form was founded in 1987 with a merger between Kluwer Publishers and Wolters Samsom. The company serves legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare markets. It operates in over 150 countries.
Apply Online Wolters Kluwer Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Wolters Kluwer hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Technical Application Support Analyst
Based in our offices in Canary Wharf, and reporting into the Technical Support Manager, the post holder will be responsible for the support of the TeamMate Audit Management System, Controls Management tool and Analytics tool for external users and internal team in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) TeamMate network and our clients. They will be tasked with acquiring and providing in-depth knowledge of the TeamMate software, technically and functionally, in order to assist TeamMate clients in implementation, configuration and on-going support on TeamMate product suites (CM, AM and TM+), and resolve problems and issues through detailed assessment and high attention to detail.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Resolve all technical and product related issues reported by users via e-mail, telephone and remote access.
- Create, maintain and progress all support calls using internal support tracking system (salesforce) for issue resolution and tracking.
- Contribute to the richness of the in house knowledgebase with up-to-date solutions
- Test and identify defects by documenting in the tracking system for the attention of the development team.
- Provide operational and installation support of Windows desktop and web applications along with technical support to sales and training efforts.
- Liaise with internal escalation, development and functional teams for issue resolution
Software Support Consultant
Based in our busy HQ in Kingston upon Thames, and working as part of a wider team, this role will provide support (via telephone, web or application) predominantly to customers using our new cloud-based CCH OneClick application, but with some responsibility also for supporting our integrated suite of technical applications including CCH Document Management, CCH Portal and CCH Workflow.
Efficient and effective problem solving is key, regardless of whether the problem relates to using the application or an installation / technical issue.
Professionalism and effective communication are also vital skills required in dealing with client representatives at all levels, often when they are under pressure and looking for a very prompt resolution.
Ideal candidates are encouraged to make a positive difference, uphold commitments, be curious for knowledge, speak up and spark innovation.
The position is primarily office based, although some site visits may be required as directed by the Team Leader.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelors in an IT-related degree, or equivalent experience working within a technical support environment;
- Desktop and mobile computing skills;
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows domain networking;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills;
- Detail-oriented and able to own, organise and prioritise workloads;
- Ability to work constructively in a fast-paced and collaborative team;
- Strong work ethic and passion for excellence;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently & meet required deadlines;
- Ability to perform job duties in accordance with standards;
- Advanced professional communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to diffuse and provide effective resolution to customer complaints;
- Articulate complex information clearly.
Wolters Kluwer Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Wolters Kluwer from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Wolters Kluwer jobs;