Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Wood Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Wood Group recruits for a wide variety of roles in many locations around the world, and requires different levels of capability and experience. As a result of this, our application and assessment process may have slight variances in order for us to identify and select the best talent. Typically this will include the following stages:
You then will be asked to register further details to create your profile. The e-mail address that you register with will be the main channel communication, so please ensure it is correct and you can access it regularly. You will also have the opportunity to attach further documentation that may support your application. You will receive an automated e-mail confirm your details have been received and providing you with log in details for the system. This will allow you to keep your profile up to date, search and apply for further vacancies, and track the status of your application(s).
Assessment and selection
Your application will be reviewed against the core competencies and specific skill requirements for the role. If your profile matches what we are looking for, our Resourcing Team will be in touch with you to discuss in more detail. At this stage please take the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the role, organisation or recruitment process. If you are not found to be a suitable match for the role you will receive communication, verbal or by e-mail to confirm this.
Wood Group utilises a number of assessment techniques, most common is the interview. This is a great opportunity for you to find out more about the organisation and let us know what you can bring to the role; it is a two-way process. An interview could be conducted either face to face or remotely over a telephone line or internet channel depending on the location of the role.
A Resourcing Team member will be on hand to talk you through the process and provide you with as much information as possible.
Our Early career programmes may have additional assessment and selection stages – more details will be provided during the application process of the specific intakes.
Apply Online Wood Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Wood Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
To lead the financial accounting and corporate reporting and control activities across the clean energy business (legacy SgurrEnergy) and to ensure they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice and comply with all internal and external regulatory requirements. Provides organisational and administrative leadership for all financial operations. These responsibilities include implementation of accounting policy, internal and external financial reporting, financial analysis and internal controls and procedures.
Scope & Relationships:
Provide leadership and direction to the Finance team; provide strategic support to the clean energy leadership team and work closely with senior Finance personnel within Wood. Maintains relationships with external stakeholders such as HMRC, Auditors, and Scottish Enterprise.
- Lead and participate in all financial operations of the company including reporting, forecasting, invoicing and cash management, accounts payable/receivable and payroll
- Build relationships with operations colleagues, to gain an clear understanding of the business underlying the numbers and to providing financial decision support analysis
- Leadership responsibility for Finance team through appropriate structure to facilitate completion of accurate and timely month-end figures.
- Development of continuous improvement in processes and analysis of business contracts in alignment with Corporate organisation.
- Complete cost-of-sales analysis, P&L analysis and balance sheet preparation for specific business areas.
- Lead, coach, mentor and develop the Finance team to ensure that appropriate skills are available and performance meets expectations.
- Supporting the leadership team to provide high quality business reporting, analysis, control and support both internally and externally.
- Manage / Implement change as required.
- Previous experience in a similar position, including experience of providing Financial Control across a group of companies in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrate a track record of managing / implementing change.
- Sound and up to date knowledge of UKGAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Experience in the application of internal control procedures and frameworks
- Experience of Oracle and Hyperion (or similar).
- Experience of managing staff within the Accounts department; strong team leader skills including integrating a team to a corporate environment.
- Involvement in the implementation of processing and control systems in a time pressured environment.
- Track record in process improvement.
- UK operational experience is essential – any experience of working across geographies, time zones and cultures would be a distinct advantage.
Wood Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Wood Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Wood Group jobs;