Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Wood Mackenzie job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Wood Mackenzie is a global energy, chemicals, renewables, metals and mining research and consultancy group with an international reputation for supplying comprehensive data, written analysis and consultancy advice. In 2015, the company was acquired by Verisk Analytics, an American data analytics and risk assessment firm, in a deal valued at $2.8 billion.
Apply Online Wood Mackenzie Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Wood Mackenzie hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The Research Associate (Models & Data) will support the development /operation of power market models and associated processes, databases and reports for our growing Power & Renewables practice. These responsibilities will include collecting market information/intelligence and preparing data to support the running of simulation models.
The Research Associate will build databases and processes for a variety of purposes, including the analysis of renewable energy production (principally wind and solar), power market supply-demand balances, pricing and infrastructure utilisation/expansion. Key responsibilities of the role will include data management, extraction, visualization activities and reporting in support of the fundamental analysis efforts of the team and our clients.
- Build, populate and maintain databases to support our European power and renewables modelling; establish/enhance processes for data collection, normalization, cleansing, quality assurance, automation, and reporting
- Manage the power model’s data flow and run the model to simulate supply-demand, flows and price formation in European power markets. Review and interpret model outputs to ensure the production of valid and meaningful results.
- Collect and compile market related data from multiple sources, establish best practice in data processes
- Produce reports and data as required to support our research deliverables and consulting engagements
- Working with other teams across all the business to maintain the consistency and integrity of data
The Data and System Operations team is responsible for service management, analyst support, and quality assurance of Wood Mackenzie’s content and data delivery.
The team provides expertise in end-to-end data update cycles from source to client delivery in tools or reports.
- To provide support on the operation of the systems and processes used to deliver content to clients or internal stakeholders, working with others to provide a global service
- To document issues with the supported systems and processes, and assist with their resolution
- To communicate the key elements of systems and processes to internal stakeholders effectively
- To develop an understanding of the implications of systems and processes for our clients’ interests, within a credible, wider corporate view
Wood Mackenzie Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Wood Mackenzie from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Wood Mackenzie jobs;