Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Workshare job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Careers at Workshare
Here at Workshare we’re always on the lookout for great people to join our team.
Take a look at our open vacancies listed below.
Apply Online Workshare Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Workshare hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
IT Systems Administrator/Analyst
At Workshare, we are looking for a IT Administrator/Anayst to support our global business. You will maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Implement, maintain, support and improve our IT infrastructure.
- Provide 99.9% uptime, excluding planned maintenance.
- Maintain security best practices, deploy patches, assess exposure to risks.
- Develop and test backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Ensure key customer facing Demo environments are responsive, maintained and secure.
- Maintain a Hyper-V Private Cloud
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, firewalls and best practices
- Ensure compliance with our ISO 27001 certification.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience of Microsoft Server 2012+, Exchange 2012+, SQL, SCVMM, Hyper-V, Clustering, AD, DNS, DHCP
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms, including Windows 10, macOS and Ubuntu
- Experience of Cisco ASA Firewalls and Dell Servers and Switches
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft
- Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- Up to 28 days’ holiday per year (plus 8 days’ bank holiday)
- Subsidised Gym Membership
Working from home one day a week (after probation)
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and treats throughout the week
- Quarterly events in the office
- Ideally situated close to Liverpool Street and Spitafields Market
Please note that we can only consider candidates with a valid EU work permit.
Workshare Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Workshare from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Workshare Jobs;