Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Wren Kitchens job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Since 2009, Wren have hatched over 50 showrooms across the UK, making us the fastest manufacturer and retailer of fitted kitchens. In that time, we’ve homegrown a lot of our talent; all of whom have helped lift us to where we are now. And the rest, they say, is history! Have a scroll through our timeline below to see a snippet of our early years…
Apply Online Wren Kitchens Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Wren Kitchens hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
We are now looking for a Kitchen Designer to join our team.
Previous kitchen experience is beneficial but isn’t essential in this role as we believe in growing our talent. We provide full training when you join, so to start, you’ll be enrolled onto our 4-week Kitchen Sales Consultant Training Academy course. You’ll begin your journey in the showroom, learning about our products and our systems and completing an e-learning programme.
After that, you’ll join other Kitchen Designers at our purpose built Training Academy where you’ll receive some intensive face-to-face kitchen training. This course will provide you with all of the knowledge and practical skills that you need in order to look after our customers.
Once you’ve graduated our Academy, you’ll go back to the showroom and begin creating dream kitchens for our customers. To ensure that you can provide the best service for our customers, during your first eight weeks after the training Academy, you’ll be fully supported by your design colleagues and manager. The showroom Compliance Officer will check your plans for accuracy and help you to produce perfect plans. You’ll also have a Development Coach, who will be available to answer your design and process related questions.
Here are more details about what our Kitchen Sales Consultants do at Wren:
Critical purpose of role:
– To understand customer requirements and convert them into inspirational designs that customers want to buy
– To generate sales in line with personal targets
– To develop design skills in order to minimise errors for customers and to share design skills with colleagues in order to improve company design skills as a whole
– To look after Wren customers throughout their kitchen journey delivering a world class customer experience
– Welcome customers into our showroom, establish their needs and wants and give them guided prices of their dream kitchen
– Guide them through the design process and demonstrate why customers chose Wren Kitchens
– Book customer appointments for home measures & design consultations
– Listen and capture customer requirements to ensure design meets or exceeds expectations
– Generate inspirational designs from customer requirements using our purpose built 3D CAD software
– Confirm all details with customers prior to deliver and gain their sign off using our customer Charters & Contracts to ensure errors are minimised
– Explain key documents to customers so they are clear on what they are receiving as part of their purchase
– Present multiple approved finance and payment methods
– Follow up on customer enquiries who are yet to book showroom appointments
– Adherence to compliance processes as directed by the Showroom Manager
What’s great about working for us?
– Uncapped commission potential
– Fantastic sales incentives
– Average commission paid when you’re on annual leave
– Ongoing training and development
– Excellent career progression
Wren Kitchens Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Wren Kitchens from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Wren Kitchens Jobs;