Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Xerox job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximise profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
Apply Online Xerox Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Xerox hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer service and success as you are. In fact, this passion is at the heart of what we do.
Celebrating New Ideas
Throughout our history, we’ve invented new products, developed new services and prospered as a company because we celebrate new thinking. Just by doing your job, you’ll help us carry on this policy.
Work Can Work Better
We are an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Through our broad portfolio of technology and services, we provide essential back-office support that helps our clients’ businesses work better.
Customer Care Associate
• Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
• To resolve customer queries and complaints, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities (Some examples may include Healthcare, Human Resources, Order Processing, or Customer Support). Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes and systems to address the customers inquiries with speed and efficiency.
• The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound calls and or written inquiries from clients / customers. Ensures high level of customer satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. Role is responsible for assigned population of customers within a specified region of support.
Payroll Services Administrator
The Payroll Services Administrator works within a team of three delivering 5 monthly in house payrolls (including in and outbound assignees and Isle of Man) to 2400 Xerox employees using SAP. The role reports to the Payroll Services Manager
- Maintain and update employee records on the HR and Payroll systems as required in an accurate and timely manner. This includes loading of new hires, leavers, absence, overtime, loans, pension, benefits etc.
- Respond to pay related queries from employees and external government and third party stakeholders, ensuring they are dealt with professionally and providing the highest level of customer service.
- Liaise with the Xerox GB Employee Service Centre / HR Operations to resolve pay related issues
- Liaise with the Xerox Fleet team and external partner on car benefit, fuel and mileage capture queries
- Prepare, reconcile and remit weekly payment files to BACS for salaries, advances and third party payments
- Prepare, reconcile and submit the monthly returns/payments to HM Revenue & Customs and third parties
- Validation of payroll input for accuracy including pre-pay run reports, validation of exception reports and post-pay run reports.
- Monthly preparation of payroll authorisation packs for review and payroll sign off, including running and create payroll reports
- Regular maintenance of payroll procedures guides
Xerox Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Xerox from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Xerox jobs;