Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete YBS Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The Yorkshire Building Society is the third largest building society in the UK, with its headquarters in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. It is a member of the Building Societies Association.
Apply Online YBS Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about YBS Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
As a Customer Consultant you will deliver an exceptional customer experience, whether you’re welcoming our customers in Branch or providing information on our products and services, you’ll always deliver an outstanding customer experience every step of the way making sure that what we do is always in our customer’s best interests.
The Knowledge & Skills you’ll have:
- A proven track record in delivering a fantastic Customer experience.
- Previous experience of working in customer-facing sales environment.
- Experience of building strong relationships with your customers.
- Financial Services Industry knowledge (desirable, but not essential as training will be provided).
- Good administration & PC skills.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to travel to other branches, as and when required.
- GCSE Maths & English or equivalent.
Rewards and benefits:
Not only do we provide the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to our business, we want to recognise and reward that contribution. We do this through an excellent benefits package that offers real reward:
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Money Purchase Pension scheme to which we contribute
- Health Cash Plan
- Staff Mortgage facility and Staff Savings Account
- Supportive and enjoyable working culture
Customer Contact Centre
You’ll have a proven track record in delivering a fantastic Customer experience and have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written. Experience of working in a contact centre is ideal however if you have had customer service experience where queries have been dealt with using multiple channels including over the telephone then we’d love to hear from you.
Full training is provided so we’re not looking for specific qualifications, it’s more important that you have the right attitude and are keen to learn. That said there are a few attributes we’d like you to demonstrate:
- Good listening skills and the ability to build rapport with customers of all backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills ; you’ll be able to build strong relationships with all our customers and with other colleagues across the society
- An understanding of and passion for good customer service
- An ability to work with limited supervision – you’ll need to be a self-starter
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration and PC skills
- GCSE Maths & English or equivalent
- Financial Services industry knowledge (desirable, but not essential as training will be provided)
YBS Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for YBS Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for YBS Group jobs;