Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Yodel job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Yodel is a delivery service company in the United Kingdom and is one of the largest couriers along with Royal Mail. It was originally known as the Home Delivery Network, until it acquired the B2B and B2C operations of DHL Express UK and thereafter, re branded itself as Yodel in May 2010. It is privately owned by the billionaire Barclay Brothers.
Apply Online Yodel Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Yodel hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
- Parcels will be ready for you to collect in the morning at a time convenient for yourself and the site. You will collect from the Lichfield depot where you will load your own van / or leased van with your parcels for that day – you will then be allocated a tour to go and deliver your parcels.
- Yodel operates Monday to Saturday and parcels will be required to be delivered across all 6 days.
- You will be paid a competitive rate per parcel and you will be paid on a fortnightly basis, as we work on a pay per parcel basis, the more parcels you deliver the more you earn.
- Earning potential for this role is £35,000 – £42,000 before operating costs. (Average daily earnings start from £120 upwards)
- If you don’t have your own van don’t worry we have recommended leasing options.
- We can offer you the support to help you succeed and more importantly earn money.
- Don’t forget you’ll be self-employed so you will be responsible for paying your own tax.
Customer Service Support
Yodel have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Support Administrator at our Bellshill Service Centre.
This is not your typical Customer Service Support role, it is a diverse role which will at times be challenging, yet rewarding. You will be responsible for all administration duties to ensure that the operations at the depot are running smoothly.
- Salary: £8.17 per hour
- Hours a week: 8 hours per week
- Days expected to work: Saturday Only
- Start times: 13:30 to 22:00
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: Permanent
Yodel Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Yodel from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Yodel jobs;