Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Zopa job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Zopa is a UK online personal finance peer-to-peer lending company founded in 2004. It launched in the UK in March 2005. Zopa was the first peer-to-peer lending company and one of the earliest fintech firms.
Apply Online Zopa Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Zopa hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Customer Service Specialist
What is required to be a Customer Service Specialist at Zopa?
- Previous experience working in Financial Services is desirable but not necessary
- You understand the importance of treating customers fairly and hold a track record for going the extra mile in order to ensure that the customer feels valued.
- You have the confidence, patience and flexibility necessary to connect with a wide range of people and adapt effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You are capable of thinking on your feet and communicating effectively, asking clarifying questions and offering simple explanations to complex issues.
- Alongside your natural rapport-building talents, you are a fast learner with an exceptionally high attention to detail, able to adapt efficiently to new concepts and systems.
- You are energetic and driven, able to work with minimum supervision.
- You are always striving to better yourself, focused on growing a rewarding career within customer services.
- You look forward to contributing positively to the team dynamic and hitting the ground running, true Zopian style.
Responsibilities for the role of Complaints Officer
- Ensure exceptional customer service is provided to complainants and ensure they are aware of the Zopa complaints procedure/policy.
- Acknowledging, drafting and sending out complaints promptly written and verbally. Responding to them within set time limits, systematically and fairly
- Resolving customers’ queries within agreed authority, investigating the cause of individual complaints and where required gathering information from relevant departments
- Ensure complaints are managed in line with TCF and FCA regulation considerations ensuring complaints are managed fairly, accurately and clearly
- Make suggestions to improve processes and documentation to reduce complaints
Zopa Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Zopa from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Zopa jobs;