EAT Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete EAT job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Eat (EAT.) is a chain of sandwich shops with over 110 branches in the UK, the majority in London.
The first shop was opened in October 1996 in Villiers Street, London, next to Charing Cross railway station. Owned and run by couple Niall and Faith MacArthur, the company is similar to Pret a Manger insofar as all the produce is freshly made. Eat says it donates unsold food items to charities and hostels.
Apply Online EAT Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about EAT hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Team Member – As a Team Member, you will advise and inspire our customers with their choice of products. You will keep a safe and clean environment at work. This is a ‘hands-on role’ and you will be responsible for preparing our great food and serving our products ensuring good quality food from the freshest ingredients, and working as a team to ensure the shop and our kitchen are clean and well presented and safety standards are followed at all times. You will have great communication skills and a passion for food and people.
What will you be doing?
- Providing a fast and friendly customer service at all times.
- Advising and inspiring our customers on their choice of products.
- Food preparation following EAT. standards.
- Contributing and supporting the Team in achieving goals
- Carrying out cleaning duties following the shop cleaning rota.
- Restocking our products according to the EAT. standards.
- Attending Team meetings.
- Ensuring the company’s uniform standards are followed.
What will you receive?
- A starting rate of £8.60 per hour (£8.10 plus a bonus of 50p per hour).
- Free food on shift (up to £6.00).
- Up to 28 days holiday pro rata (including bank holiday).
- 50% staff food discount.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Progression opportunities.
Hot Chef – What the Hot Chef does:
- Ensures all hot food meets EAT. standards and is consistently delicious and available
- The hot chef coaches and trains new Team Members and new Hot Chefs on hot food standards
- Follows all aspects of the hot food health & safety in accordance with the law and EAT. standards
- Ensures the maintenance of the hot food equipment
- Ensures sufficient stock of hot food ingredients, packaging, small equipment is available at the start of day
Who you need to be:
- A team player
- Cool under pressure
- Delivers service in style and with a smile
- Talks openly and engages easily
- Brings energy and confidence to their job
- Having previous kitchen experience is ideal, but not necessary
What you’ll receive:
- A salary of £8.80 (including bonus after completing training)
- Free food on shift
- Free hot drinks
- 50% staff discount in ANY of our EAT. shops across the UK
- Up to 28 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
- Lots of training and development opportunities
EAT Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for EAT from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for EAT jobs;