Lush Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Lush job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Lush Ltd. is a cosmetics retailer headquartered in Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom. The company was founded by Mark Constantine, a trichologist and Liz Weir, a beauty therapist. They met in a hair and beauty salon in Poole, England. A few years later, they decided to branch out and start their own business selling natural hair and beauty products.
Apply Online Lush Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Lush hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
This position is responsible for the timely and accurate ordering and purchasing of supplies for LUSH manufacturing Croatia. The associate works as a member of a procurement team to purchase goods in accordance with contract terms from specified vendors, to provide a prominent level of service to manufacturing and business departments to maintain good vendor relations, and to find new opportunities to reduce supply costs.
- Procure all materials needed for production processes and business needs in accordance with our policies, local and international regulations and quality standards
- Source top quality raw materials, packaging and consumable items in accordance with our policies, local and international regulations and quality standards
- Negotiate lead times, providing information to the forecasting and system teams to get items set up on the system
- Negotiate prices, track and maintain optimal stock quantity required for production to ensure the production requirements are met at all times
- Ensure the continual growth of a supplier database – identify new potential suppliers and understand their capacities
- Compile monthly and quarterly buying reports on savings and targets.
Lush store Supervisors are the face of the retail business, ensuring exemplary customer service is delivered each day. Ensuring procedural and operational guidelines are met as well as providing inspiring leadership, motivation and development to their team. Now is your chance to join our lovely Victoria Station team in London! This will be an 18-hour contract.
The supervisors’ role is to manage the shop floor, constantly looking for opportunities to improve the customer experience and shop floor standards.
Supervisors are in charge of developing the team to the highest standards with effective training, feedback and coaching – whilst being in charge of the daily back of house tasks.
Alongside a team bonus scheme, generous product discount and complimentary Spa treatments, Lush also offer a development programme for all supervisors aimed to set people up for success. Lush are a company without borders and many store Supervisors go on to roles in other departments such as training and development, design and working in our international teams.
- Great communicator on and off the shop floor, who is able to give clear and consistent feedback.
- Comfortable with giving 1:1 training on the shop floor, to help develop and motivate the team.
- Availability has 4 days a week including the weekends.
- Able to lead from the front, and demonstrate a 5* Customer service showcasing a high product knowledge and great passion for Lush.
- Passionate about learning and eager to develop in the role, as well as a strong work ethic.
- Available for after-hours training sessions and team meetings
Health & Safety Manager
- As a specialist for occupational safety, you advise and support our management and senior executives in all aspects of employee safety and health.
- You continuously develop our internal management system for the organization of all tasks of occupational safety and the appropriately integrated employees and ensure a clear documentation.
- You ensure that all legal, current occupational safety requirements are known and adhered to internally and are the central point of contact for the relevant authorities.
- You lead the assessment of work-related accident and health hazards, support with regard to the identification and implementation of necessary measures on equipment and in the meaningful design of work processes and monitor the compliance of necessary procedures of the employees.
- You work closely with the operative team, assisting it with up-to-the-minute questions and discussions about occupational safety and health, helping with the necessary changes to personal protective equipment and ensuring that senior executives can meaningfully fulfill their responsibilities.
- You conduct inspections and reviews and assist in designing appropriate corrective actions.
- You are alert and creative in the advancement of health-promoting work processes and environments.
- You assist in finding suitable partner companies for required maintenance work. Here you check the proper, on-time execution of the work under the observance of legal guidelines. This includes the verification of the invoices.
Able to lead from the front, and demonstrate 5* customer service, showcasing a high product knowledge and great passion for Lush.
•Available for after hours training sessions and team meetings.
•Management experience ideal.
• Able to receive and give consistent clear feedback.
• Comfortable with giving 1:1 training on the shop floor, to help develop and motivate the team.
• Availability of 5 days a week including the weekends.
Lush Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Lush from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Lush jobs;