Argos Fast Track Delivery Driver Description
With 95% coverage across the country, our same-day Fast Track delivery service is market leading and demonstrates our drive to remain the UK’s number 1 multichannel retailer.
As a Fast Track Delivery Driver with us you’ll be delivering products to our customers, making sure there are no disappointed faces on birthdays and anniversaries all over the country. We’ll provide you with the knowledge, equipment and skillset that you need, including our advanced routing technology.
With a variety of shift patterns between 1.00pm and 10.30pm, we have contract sizes of 10 hours with overtime opportunities available.
Fast Track Delivery Driver – the person:
- A passion for delivering fantastic customer service
- Previous experience within a service-driven environment is beneficial but not essential
- Great communication skills
- A team player in-store and out on the road
- Friendly, happy and self-motivated
- Keen to develop and progress your career with Argos
Find Argos Jobs Here; Argos Job Application
You will also need the following:
- Full, manual UK Driving licence
- Minimum of 1 years driving experience
- No serious driving convictions
- Confidence to drive a Mercedes Sprinter van, and demonstrate this in an assessment
Fast Track Delivery Driver – the benefits:
- £6.78 (under 21), £8.00 (21+) per hour
- An initial holiday allowance of 22 days per year pro rata (which increases with service)
- Share save
- Staff discount in Argos/Habitat/Sainsbury’s (after qualifying period)
- Company pension scheme.
Argos – the business:
With over 850 stores across the UK and Ireland – on High Streets, Retail Parks, and inside Sainsbury’s – there has never been a more exciting time to join our business.
How to Apply for Argos Fast Track Delivery Driver Jobs;