Argos Night Stock Assistant Job Description
As a Stock Assistant you’ll be working in the heart of the whole operation keeping our stores stocked up and ready for business. Responsible for dealing with deliveries and putting stock away on a timely basis and in priority order, you will be aware of the importance of health and safety.
This role is for 15hours per week, working night shifts between 8.00pm and 5.00am.
Due to the working hours, and in line with the Employment of Young Persons Act, we will not be able to employ anyone under the age of 18 for this role.
Stock Assistant – the person:
- A good understanding of a stock control environment
- Previous experience in retail is desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills
- A proven ability to work methodically, and cope well under pressure
- Keen to develop and progress your career with Argos
Find Argos Jobs Here; Argos Job Application
Stock Assistant – the benefits:
- £6.93 (under 21), £8.00 (21+) per hour
- An initial holiday allowance of 22 days per year pro rata (which increases with service)
- Share save
- Staff discount in Argos/Habitat/Sainsbury’s (after qualifying period)
- Company pension scheme
As a Stock Assistant you will be working in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills in our Academy for a career that fits with your own aspirations.
Argos – the business:
With over 800 stores across the UK and Ireland – on High Streets, Retail Parks, and inside Sainsbury’s – there has never been a more exciting time to join our business.
Our innovative website, coupled with our award-winning Fast Track delivery service demonstrates that we are leading the way as a multi-channel digital retailer.
(Please note: This vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.)
How to Apply for Argos Night Stock Assistant Jobs;