Online Job Application Process
Currys PC World is the UK’s largest and Ireland’s leading electrical retailer, focused on helping customers navigate the connected world. The stores offer a comprehensive range of electrical goods, supported by expert after-sales service from Team Knowhow. More than 100 million customers shop with Currys PC World every year both online and in our stores, which are located on the high street, in retail parks, and in shopping centres nationwide.
They’re looking for driven innovators and passionate people who’ll deliver excellent work that makes a difference for our customers. We’re looking for the best, but that doesn’t mean the interview process has to be a terrifying experience. We want to help you bring out your talent so that you can show us the best of you. Click on the links to the right and you’ll find out more about the application process, what you’ll need to bring, and how to get ready.
When you come to meet us in person, we’ll ask you to bring the following documents with you:
- Proof that you’re eligible to work in the UK or ROI
- Proof of your address
- A copy of a document with your UK National Insurance number or Republic of Ireland PPS number
- In most cases we’ll take copies of these at the interview, so that we can use them to process your offer if you’re successful. (Don’t worry if you don’t get the job – we’ll make sure these documents are destroyed.) If we don’t get a copy of all the documents we need at interview, we’ll ask you for them if you’re offered a role with us. If you’ve got any questions about the documents you’ll need, see below.
WHAT CAN I USE AS PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UK/ROI?
They recommend one of the following documents:
- Your current valid passport (including any work permit/visa)
- A biometric residence permit (UK)
- Your full birth certificate (UK and Channel Islands) AND a proof of your National Insurance number (i.e. HMRC document or NI Card)
- Your GNIB card (Republic of Ireland)