Diageo Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Diageo job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits and beer – a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of the industry.
Apply Online Diageo Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Diageo hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
People like Nausheen Jacob, a Senior Innovation Manager at Diageo India. Watch Nausheen explain how she is driven by the day-to-day challenges she faces and the thrill of delivering great projects in a fast-paced environment.
Whether you’re an experienced professional like Nausheen or looking to join our Global Graduate Programme, browse our openings and apply for a role that suits you.
Provide leadership of the operational shift teams with specific responsibilities for these areas:
Produce in License to Operate Compliant Environment: Ensure that we manufacture top quality product in a safe hygienic environment.
Delivery against our production KPI targets: Lead shift teams to deliver against all key performance targets – H & S, Customer Service, Quality, Cost, Flexibility and People development.
People Performance: Develop team members to reach their potential and to create high performing teams through coaching and facilitation skills.
Continuous Improvement: Drive production performance to world class levels by continuously setting high standards and targets to deliver continuous improvements.
Manufacturing Excellence: Support the roll out of the manufacturing excellence strategy.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities:
Health and Safety
- Show personal commitment to H & S, and drive improvement in the safety culture across the production team.
- Ongoing reduction in numbers of accident / environment incidents
- Accident / Incident reporting and investigation
- Achievement of annual CIRC targets – both numbers raised and completion rate
- Drive quality standards across the shift and take ownership for compliance to the standards.
- Support root causing of quality issues.
- Achievement of world class hygiene standards across all areas
- Completion of line Quality checks in line with SOPs
- Support close out of customer concerns / supplier concerns
- Deliver world class levels of OEE performance across the site.
- Using the principles of manufacturing excellence, ensure shift teams adhere to all the standards and continue to improve.
- Support line teams with change over’s / line cover
- Work closely with and manage material suppliers
- Key part of the role ensuring that high performance is achieved through excellent engagement / coaching / mentoring
- Ensure poor performance is challenged and managed
- A high performance coaching culture and facilitation of the ongoing empowerment of their teams
- 100% completion of individual 1:1’s and Personal Development Plans for all team members covering both technical and behavioural competencies.
- Willingness and ability to deploy people management processes in a clear and consistent way. Positive straight talking relationships with all team members, trade unions, & wider site team.
- Work closely with training department to ensure all personnel are appropriately trained
- Maintain and manage personnel levels in production areas.
- 100% adherence to Diageo processes and procedures.
- Comply with Diageo standards and all appropriate legislation re: H & S, environment/ hygiene, customs & excise, quality and employment/HR policies
- Continuously set new standards and targets for Customer Service, Quality, Cost, Flexibility and People development to drive continuous improvements in all performance areas.
- Continuous improvement in levels of customer complaints and defects/million quality measure
- Embrace and embed new ways of working on your shift to ensure improvements are sustained
- Degree qualified in relevant subject (food science / quality / engineering) or equivalent level of experience.
- Good working knowledge of H S and E legislation and standards
- Ability to manage people performance, coaching and development of a multi-disciplined team of c. 22 people.
- Proactive structured problem evaluation & solving skills.
- Excellent communication and influencing abilities to develop & sustain robust relationships.
- Experience of working in a challenging quality & customer focused FMCG environment
- Basic commercial awareness, understanding of business drivers, budgeting principles
- Proficient in use of standard business (MS Office) and in-house packages.
- Demonstrates great leadership to drive results through people performance.
- Formal H&S qualification (IOSH / NEBOSH)
- Food safety / advanced hygiene / HACCP
- Best in class people management practices including performance management, attendance management, and resourcing.
- Understanding of commercial implications of production & supply chain management.
- Financially aware
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Excellence, packaging, lean methodologies, process control, or engineering techniques
- SAP (or MRP systems), Planned Maintenance, Environmental and Quality systems
HRBP – Commercial, Marketing & PEM
Key functional and leadership capabilities
- Influence and Collaboration – Ability to build great relationships with functional lead, line managers, trade union, global HR teams, Service Delivery teams and other stakeholders and work cross-functionally
- Credibility – Deliver and engage on HR and business priorities with credibility and passion
- Coaching – Strong coaching capability for peers and line managers
- Analytics – Ability to analyse and derive insights from data to make decisions, manage risk and evaluate impact of HR agenda
- Judgement – Ability to recognize and respond to complex situations timeously
- Drive – Take initiative, consistently deliver great performance with resilience.
- Customer needs – Understand customer needs and develop plans to deliver against these … value adding
- Agility – Work flexibly and respond with agility to unforeseen challenges / opportunities at short notice
- Curiosity – Deeply curious best practice and continuous improvement
- Financial acumen – Basic understanding of finance
External environment – Externally attentive, connected, with ‘a finger on the pulse’
- Minimum Degree in HR or related fields
- Minimum 3 years experience in business partnering end to end
- Proven track record in manging complex IR issues, including but not limited to S189, S197
- Proven experience in change management
- Track record of success driving long term value into the business through the implementation of sustainable human resources programmes
Employment Equity and Skills Development experience will be preferred
Shift Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
Bring your technical leadership and complex problem solving skills to Diageo and help your team find new ways to attack difficult problems!
EABL operates within a multi cultural, multi national, multi currency environment. EABL operates within the EA region and currently enjoys a significant market share in beverages business. The company has undergone major changes in its ways of work, involving upgrade of its brewery & packaging lines into sophisticated highly automated equipment.
The technical function in Diageo is responsible for assuring brand equity and developing innovative supply solutions. It is a customer focused technical resource, combining technical expertise with business and consumer know-how to support brand services, engineering & process development, risk management, brand quality and science & technology. Types of roles in this function include risk managers, project scientists, brand services managers, quality managers and advisers, technicians, technical analysts, development technologists, and engineers.
- Ensure calibration and planned maintenance operations are done in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Ensure breakdown/diagnostic maintenance is done as required in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Recommendation of annual specified and periodic maintenance budgetary requirements
- Recommend replacement and/or upgrading of equipment’s.
- Ensure records are maintained for all works carried out.
- Ensure safety and emergency systems are operational.
- Recommend direct procurement of spares that are not available in the store. Order spares and other items used within the section.
- Prepare digests for plant overhauls, maintenance and
- Responsible for Review & Action Maintenance Requests
- Close Maintenance requests.
- Allocating Parts and services against PM Order.
- Update the PM order with technical details.
- Ensure Maintenance plans are adhered to.
- Prepare malfunction reports.
- Create maintenance requests;
- Confirmation of orders
- Track spares availability.
- Design/Implementation of modifications to the existing Electrical, Instrumentation and Control Systems to suit user requirements.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- University degree in engineering disciplines of, Electrical or Electronics.
- University degree in Instrumentation & Controls
- Know and understand fully, plant operational and maintenance requirements
- Project management skills
- Plant safety and statutory safety requirements
- Mastery in maintenance and calibration of electrical/instruments and control systems.
- Familiarity with Instrumentation and control designs.
- 5 years’ experience in Electrical, Instrumentation & Automation plant maintenance management.
- Familiar with networking components both industrial and office
- Proficiency in structured problem solving techniques
- Knowledge of Statutory and legal requirements relating to the Power industry and ICT
- Proven planning and leadership record
Diageo Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Diageo from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Diageo jobs;