Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete GE Healthcare job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our “healthymagination” vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy – and we’d like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world’s toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference – they do!
At work for a healthier world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Apply Online GE Healthcare Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about GE Healthcare hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
- Attending both college and the workplace during the apprenticeship
- Complete all training modules successfully
- Develop mechanical knowledge and experience in the field of CNC machining
- Increase health and safety awareness
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and operating manuals
- Undertake work whilst ensuring clean housekeeping
- Special projects as assigned.
- Any Other Duties as Required
- A minimum of 2 National 5s (or equivalent qualifications) is essential, 1 of which must be achieved in Maths.
- Performing Engineering Operations Level 2 Manufacture is essential
- NC level qualification (Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering) is preferred but not essential
- Exposure within a workshop/NC/CNC machining would be beneficial
- An interest in mechanics would be beneficial
- An understanding of health and safety for self
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to work in a team and use own initiative
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office packages, including e-mail would be beneficial
- Organisational skills
Advance Your Engineering Career at GE Healthcare
GE is constantly working to make the world a healthier place by supplying the healthcare technology that saves nearly 3,000 lives every day. Whether you are a biomedical engineer, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, manufacturing engineer, product engineer or software engineer, GE Healthcare can provide you with a challenging and rewarding career as you work to make the world a healthier place.
Be part of the diverse, select team that’s leading new product development globally in healthcare. You’ll drive innovation in a large, well-resourced company that values capability and quality.
Do you have what it takes to be a GE Healthcare Engineer?
If you answer “yes” to the following questions, you may be a fit for an engineering position at GE Healthcare. Do you…
Enjoy being challenged on a daily basis?
See yourself as a problem solver who provides value through your professional expertise?
Take pride in working for an industry leader that develops world-class products?
Seek out experiential learning and training within the organization to advance your capabilities?
GE Healthcare Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for GE Healthcare from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for GE Healthcare jobs;