Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Howdens Joinery job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Howdens Joinery is the UK’s largest manufacturer and supplier of fitted kitchens, appliances and joinery products.
To supply from local stock nationwide the small builder’s ever-changing, routine, integrated kitchen and joinery requirements, assuring best local price, no-call-back quality and confidential trade terms……and to provide the builder’s customer with enough choice, advice and aftersales to make a home to be proud of.
Apply Online Howdens Joinery Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Howdens Joinery hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Key skills and experience required:
- 3 years plus experience within C# .Net Development /Full-Stack Development and have worked on technical projects from inception through to delivery.
- .NET using C# 4.0 or higher
- .NET Core 1.0 or higher
- Visual Studio 2013 or higher
- Microsoft LINQ
- Relational databases like SQL Server or Oracle
- Educated to degree level in a computer science related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Database design, programming (SQL) and query optimisation
- Source control: TFS / GIT / VSTS
- Working on technical projects from inception through to delivery
- Good understanding of unit testing frameworks and test coverage (Experience of automated Testing using a variety of MS Test, xUnit, Jet Brains, Selenium and Moq would be useful)
- Demonstrable experience of object-oriented design patterns, code refactoring and awareness of SOLID principles
- Commercial experience using the MVC pattern
- Good exposure and understanding of Web services using Restful APIs
- Experience with .NET content management systems
As a Sales Representative you will promote and sell Howdens range of products, with the objective to achieve and exceed depot targets. You will enjoy building relationships with the local trade and have extensive product knowledge and are highly determined people.
• Promote and sell the Company’s range of products.
• Be a great communicator able to use your own initiative and enjoy building relations on a 1:1 basis as well as working as part of a close team.
• You will support the depot in growth and maintaining its customer base.
• A resourceful and determined approach will enable you to grow existing business, secure potential leads and create accounts for the depot, with the objective of achieving and exceeding targets.
• Have an extensive knowledge of Howdens products.
• You will have the ability to work independently and motivate yourself.
• A Company vehicle will be provided for you to carry out this role.
Assistant Depot Manager
As an Assistant Depot Manager you will support the Depot Manager in leading and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed sales targets through building strong working relationships with the local trade. In your Depot Managers absence you will confidently be able to ensure the smooth running of the depot.
• Support your Depot Manager in the day to day operations as well as provide cover in your Depot Manager’s absence.
• Embrace and promote Howdens unique selling points such as product quality and best local price.
• Maintain a safe working environment, in line with Health and Safety Regulations.
• Deliver results by contributing to profitability and sales turnover.
• Use your excellent communication skills to develop collaborative business associations with customers from the building trade, to enable positive and trusting relationships.
• To have a good understanding of the depot costs and banking.
• To directly communicate with Senior and Area Managers as appropriate in the absence of the Depot Manager.
• To promote and ensure effective account management.
• To assist in the return of acceptable stock inventory results in line with company targets and guidelines.
To produce literature through the PIM system, design office displays and event stands alongside delivering relevant artwork for both on and offline communication materials, in response to the ever changing needs of the business
This position is based in our Northampton offices (moving to Raunds in 2020) and may require occasional travel with overnight stays.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Deliver on time and in full to the final brief so we can continue to sell product in the depots
- Help manage stakeholders and ensure the Team is kept up to date on all progress
- Challenge the brief to develop concepts where appropriate
Howdens Joinery Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Howdens Joinery from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Howdens Joinery jobs;