Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Utilita Energy job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Our mission is to keep our customers happy, from the moment they join us and for years to come. We treat every customer sign up like our first and work to ensure that everyone who switches, stays.
As the second largest smart meter installer in GB, we’re proud to run our own in-house installation team offering some of the best training in the country.
Offering great benefits and progression opportunities, we’re looking for dual fuel meter engineers with a working knowledge of the industry.
With new depots opening across the country, we’re growing our warehouse teams to keep our smart metering infrastructure running smoothly.
Be the business
With over 500,000 customers in GB, we run a fast-growing business with exciting opportunities and career progression.
Customer Care is at the core of everything we do and we’re proud to hold some of the best call centre results in the industry today.
About to graduate? – we want to know! If you’re considering a career in the utilities industry, why not check out our vacancies?
Be in the field
The 2020 smart meter roll-out calls for nationwide engagement with a fleet of representatives working across the country to spread the word.
Out in the field under the ‘Utilita Energy’ umbrella – we value every sales representative and the work they do to grow our customer base.
Apply Online Utilita Energy Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Utilita Energy hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Sales Agent Trainer
Delivering classroom based training and providing field-based developmental support to face-to-face sales agents, within the post holder(s) assigned geographical area.
To deliver comprehensive and professional training service to Utilita’s new and existing Face to Face sales advisors, ensuring they have the support and tools to succeed in their role in the continued growth of Utilita Energy Ltd. The role will on occasions involve in the field training to ensure that the Face to Face sales advisors have the on the job support necessary to embed their learning and receive valuable timely feedback and coaching.
Training and staff development
- Deliver on-site training to new members of Utilita Services ensuring they have the knowledge and skills to undertake their role to the best of their abilities via influencing, motivation and coaching through presentations and practical learning.
- Continually encourage, motivate and drive high performance and lead by example.
- To ensure that all training activities are completed in a timely manner and ensure the quality of service and to regulatory guidelines.
- To ensure all new starter packs are completed and returned to the office for processing before forwarding onto Utilita
- Energy Sales Admin Team.
- Closely monitor and review the progress of trainees throughout the initial training period and highlight any areas of concern to the Senior Training Officer.
- Deliver in-house training to new agents both Face to face and events in the London, Southern and SWEB Regions.
- Travel will be required on occasions to deliver training packages nationwide in line with business requirements and regulations.
- Ensure that Health and safety policies are adhered to.
- To develop professional internal and external working relationships, and maintain and promote a positive attitude especially when dealing with negative situations.
- To establish and develop a working relationship with the Senior Training Officer as well as Area managers to identify and understand the key training needs and associated requirements to meet both current and future organisational challenges.
- To liaise with the Recruitment and Senior Training officers to ensure a current and up to date list of training courses is kept up to date for records.
- Highlight to the Senior Training Officer any suggested improvements to training materials following own evaluation and feedback.
- Developing and sustaining effective working relationships with internal key stakeholders, including:
- Recruitment Officers
- Regional Sales Managers
- Area Sales Managers
- Face-to-Face Sales Agents
- Compliance Team
- Complaints Handling Team
Skills & Experience
- Approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of enquiries.
- Experience of delivering to individuals and large groups.
- Able to deal with confidential information, and to discuss sensitive issues confidently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to priorities workload.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Have a flexible approach to work.
- Good keyboard and computer literacy skills.
- Able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access to be able to produce letters, spreadsheets etc.
- Familiar with Windows-based applications
- Full UK driving licence
- Minimum of 3 years training experience.
- Educated to Level 3 (QCF) or above.
- Minimum CIPD Level 3 certificate in learning & development or an equivalent recognised training qualification.
Utilita Energy Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Utilita Energy from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Utilita Energy jobs;