Monsoon Accessorize Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Monsoon Accessorize job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Monsoon Accessorize is an exciting and ethical fashion brand with over 300 UK retail branches in prime locations coupled with 1,000 international branches across five continents and massive expansion plans.
Apply Online Monsoon Accessorize Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Monsoon Accessorize hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Photography Studio Manager
This is a great opportunity for an energetic and driven Photography Studio Manager to join our Digital team. Reporting to the Head of Creative, this role is responsible for planning, managing and overseeing the Photography Studio workflow, key projects critical paths, artwork generation & production specifications, working with key internal business stakeholders (and external agencies ) to deliver the information accurately to deadline.
You will manage and communicate the brand & visual assets effectively to each of the international territories. You will also oversee resource planning within the Photography Studio, ensuring that we are able to meet each deadline on-time, every time and using freelance and 3rd party suppliers as necessary to accommodate the flex in capacity.
What will you do as a Photgaphy Studio Manager?
• Managing an in-house team of Photographers, Stylist, Retouchers, Studio Coordinator and Concession Assistant as well as Freelancers when needed.
• Build close working relationships with Head Office teams to drive the studio forward and influence the overall online strategy.
• Oversee regular model castings.
• Ensure the photgraphy studio’s critical path to ensure targets are met and all issues are resolved.
• Manage the end to end workflow of product styling and photography to retouching and uploading.
• Oversee hundreds of product and model shots per week and ensure all are uploaded within the desired turn-around time.
• Manage budgets and agency costs.
• Drive and implement all in-house projects, briefs and reshoots.
• Check all images meet the brand expectations and upload images.
What you will need to succeed in this role?
• Previous photography studio or shoot management experience, preferably within a luxury or premium environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and Capture One.
• Open and collaborative management style.
• Experience working in a high volume and high-quality production environment.
• Exceptional organisational skills with a systematic and logical approach.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Past Photography and Retouching experience desired.
• Knowledge of photography equipment.
We’re looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our busy Epsom Monsoon Accessorize branch.
The store is a £800,000 turnover and has a team of 15. We are looking for a strong Assistant Manager who is driven to succeed, can work at pace and is commercially minded.
In this role you will:
- Drive the business forward through managing and developing your team – leading by example on great customer service, product knowledge and being a brand ambassador.
- Support your Branch Manager to identify strengths and development needs of your team to create a live succession plan for the store and the wider business.
- Manage your store ensuring your team are motivated, knowledgeable and exceeding expectations by providing learning and development opportunities.
- Support the store manager in operational administration and ensure communication is completed on time.
- Provide support to other local branches as and when required.
- Have an awareness of the local market and develop customer opportunities.
- Ensure Visual Merchandising/window guidelines are communicated and implemented commercially for your store.
This is a role that will stretch you and bring out your best qualities as you support the Branch Manager. Acting as a role model for your team, you will lead by example while you effectively support your store to achieve the Company KPI’s.
Monsoon are extremely excited to announce an opportunity for individuals who are looking to work as a Sales Assistant within one of our biggest Flagship stores. This is a new store opening as we are relocating to the new section of Westfield White City and is a great opportunity for anyone who has a flair for fashion and thrives on going the extra mile for their customer.
This is an extremely pacey environment and we are looking for individuals who are very customer focused and want to help and support the customer experience at a VIP level.
The following set Contracts are Available:
– 1x 14 hours – Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday
– 1x 8 hours – Tuesday and Wednesday
– 1x 14 hours – Sunday, Monday and Saturday
– 1x 8 hours – Sunday and Wednesday
• Excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic are essential to this role.
• Previous experience within a customer focused role is preferred but not essential as comprehensive training will be provided.
Monsoon are extremely excited to announce an opportunity for a Supervisor at Flagship level to join our brand new Monsoon store opening in Westfield White City. This is a top 30 store within the UK and ROI and we are therefore looking for an individual who has similar capability to that of an Assistant Manager in a smaller store or someone who currently holds a Supervisor position in a Flagship retail branch.
As a Supervisor within a Monsoon Flagship branch, you will be responsible for assisting the Assistant Manager and Branch Manager in driving the store’s success and creating a shop floor environment which provides a first class customer experience. You will be passionate about customer service, visual merchandising and the development and coaching of our amazing Sales Team.
• Drive the business forward through managing, developing and motivating a large team – leading by example when it comes to great customer service, product knowledge and being an ambassador for our brand.
• Support your Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager to identify strengths and development needs of your team to create a live succession plan for the store and the wider business.
• Support your Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager in operational administration and ensure communication is completed on time.
• To confidently manage in store visits with the senior leadership of Monsoon/Accessorize.
• Have an awareness of the local market and develop customer opportunities.
• Ensure Visual Merchandising/window guidelines are communicated and implemented commercially for your store.
Monsoon Accessorize Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Monsoon Accessorize from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Monsoon Accessorize jobs;