Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Mountain Warehouse job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Why work here?
Simple, we are a great company and we really love what we do. If you are passionate, innovative and like to make things happen, then this is the place for you.
To keep us on the cutting edge of the outdoor world we are always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people who love to be part of a fast paced team. If you embrace hard work, love change and strive to always make things bigger and better then come join us.
We have a vibrant, busy office full of great people. There are loads of opportunities to get involved in projects away from your day to day and plenty of opportunity for growth across all departments. If you think you have what it takes to join the Mountain Warehouse adventure check out our Current Vacancies.
At Mountain Warehouse we have been developing the very best outdoor gear for all the family since 1997.
Unlike other outdoor retailers, we don’t carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products we sell through our stores and website are exclusive to Mountain Warehouse – you won’t find them anywhere else.
Why do we do this? Well, by designing our own top quality products and having them made to our exacting standards, we can cut out the middleman. So that means you get the exact same quality, but at significantly lower prices than you’ll find at other shops.
We have well located and well stocked stores where you and your family can get straightforward advice from our knowledgeable, friendly staff. In most of our stores you can even bring your dog in too! Everything we do is focused on serving our growing group of customers who like what we have to offer: the best gear, the best service and the best prices.
We would love it if you joined them.
Apply Online Mountain Warehouse Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Mountain Warehouse hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Data & Insight Executive
An opportunity has arisen within our Ecommerce Marketing team for a Marketing Data Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing data imports and exports within our email campaign management tool, optimising targeting, providing customers with timely and relevant messages via automations and post campaign analysis. As the data available to us continues to grow we see huge opportunities to enhance our CRM marketing through segmentation, personalisation and improved lifetime value.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage data imports and exports within our email campaign management tool (Salesforce Exact Target)
- Plan and execute the data/targeting element of multi-channel customer marketing campaigns based on specific customer segmentation, campaign or behavioural changes
- Drive the team to constantly test and learn within their channels, suggesting new test ideas and logging and analysing results
- Work to deliver automated and triggered campaign programmes for various customer segments and life stages.
- Continuously undertake post campaign analysis to optimise the execution of future campaigns and improve current journeys
- Weekly monitoring of operational CRM systems, resolving issues and escalating problems with IT or Salesforce where necessary.
- Manage data quality and cleansing
- Propose new initiatives to increase the size of the database for both email and direct mail
- Ensure we are regulatory compliant for and best practice suppression’s are used
- Use the wealth of data we have to bring informative insights to the wider team
We would love to meet someone with
- Experience of working in a mathematical, programming or analytical environment at degree level or in the workplace
- Educated to degree level
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in SQL would be beneficial
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and programmes is essential
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of data structures and relational tables
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Pension scheme
Mountain Warehouse Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Mountain Warehouse from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Mountain Warehouse jobs;