Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete The Perfume Shop job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The Perfume Shop is a United Kingdom perfume retailer founded in 1992. The company was acquired by the world’s largest health and beauty retailer, A.S. Watson Group in 2005. The company is based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, with a distribution centre in Dunstable. It is the second largest fragrance retailer in the UK.
Apply Online The Perfume Shop Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about The Perfume Shop hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Retail Sales Assistant
As the largest group of employees our Sales Assistants are very important to us. We provide them with a great product to work with, some great incentives to work towards and a great team working environment.
In return we are keen for our Sales Assistants to be able to wow our customers, to be able to sell to them and make their day. We also expect our Sales Assistant to support with living our brand, whether this is cleaning, replenishing the shelves or supporting their management team where possible.
Confidence is key in this role as we sell to our customers face to face.
The Supervisor role in our store is an important part of the stores management team. Being part of this management team means holding responsibility for the store’s team, sales, stock, operations and brand standards. It is important therefore for our Supervisor candidates to have a desire to take on this responsibility and be eager to grow themselves and their career with us.
Customer Services Assistant
• Delivering a high standard of Customer Services in line with The Perfume Shop policies and procedures and wider business goals
• Working to achieve our Customer Services KPIs and ensuring all enquiries are managed and resolved in a timely and effective manner
• Maintaining and improving upon own KPI’s
• Supporting the Customer Services team with all administration when required
• Making confident decisions, using your own initiative, when dealing with challenging customer situations
• Earning customer loyalty by ensuring use of available tools
• Ensuring legal compliance in all Customer Services related activity to ensure consumer rights are met
• Communicating effectively with all relevant departments where necessary
• Maintaining awareness of competition and other retailers customer service strategies
• Adapting to the needs of the business, e.g. flexibility of shifts as when the business requires
• Supporting and developing new initiatives and projects, to enhance the customer’s experience.
The Perfume Shop Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for The Perfume Shop from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for The Perfume Shop jobs;