Cancer Research UK Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Cancer Research job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Today 2 in 4 people survive cancer thanks to our world class research. But we won’t stop there. Our aim is to continue progressing so that we can say in 20 years time 3 in 4 people survive. Each and every one of our employees contributes to our progress, so whatever team you join, you’ll have a part to play.
Apply Online Cancer Research Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Cancer Research hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Achieving our goals
To achieve our goals, we believe our three Cancer Research UK beliefs should shape everything we do:
- Be sharp
- Be brave
- Be united
We’re looking for people who can work collaboratively across the organisation, show their personal courage, and focus on what matters to enable us to get to where we want to be. Does that sound like you?
Want to know what it’s really like here?
I’ve had a variety of roles since joining Cancer Research UK as a Sports Press and PR Exec. This first role was brilliant as it allowed me to talk to our amazing supporters on a daily basis. Since then my development has been supported; I went on secondment to the Brand and Strategic Marketing team, where I worked on a really exciting project with Classic FM. This gave me new skills I didn’t have before and opened up other opportunities for me.
What’s in it for you?
When you join us, you’re doing something different, something extraordinary. You’re changing lives. And if that wasn’t reward enough, you’ll be opening up all kinds of opportunities for yourself. You can take the direction you want to take and go as far as you want to go. That’s why we say we’re looking for Life Changers – people who have the same goals and beliefs as we do.
We want like minds, and we want the best minds, to help us beat cancer sooner.
Celebrity and Talent Manager
- Develop and nurture a strong network of relevant contacts across Talent, agents, publicists and influencers for engagement and stewardship within the CRUK event and campaign portfolio.
- Identify and develop bespoke, creative projects, with Talent from your network
- Monitor Talent profiles within the media and other outlets
- Build close relationships with internal teams, especially our Stand Up to Cancer Talent team, to ensure co-ordination and optimisation of Talent activity and relationships.
You will be a confident individual with the ability to engage with Talent and a natural influencer. Your skills and experience will include:
- Experience of working with Talent, their representatives and multiple stakeholders to create and executive high-profile campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to inspire and influence key stakeholders involved in celebrity relationships, including agents, managers, publicists and other people of influence
- Evidence of building strong relationships and working with a network of contacts across the Talent sector (this could incorporate a range of sectors including TV, film, radio, fashion, film, beauty, business, politics, influencers)
Retail Store Assistant (Stockport)
- Assisting the store to reach its agreed sales targets whilst using your own initiative and imagination, with guidance from the Shop Manager to come up with new ideas to help generate new income
- Using your excellent customer service skills to make sure all of our supporters are looked after and feel appreciated
- Keeping on top of the management of donated goods and new stock
- Helping maintain a high standard of the display of goods in the windows and the store, using your creativity whilst also complying with CRUK guidelines
- Supporting the stores volunteers team by recruiting new candidates and providing advice and training to current volunteers
- Making sure all CRUK security procedures are followed at all times and that the store is maintaining high levels of cleanliness, in line with national guidelines
- In some instances you may be expected to run the shop alone in the Shop Managers absence
You will gain…
- Experience using your own creative freedom to produce exciting visual & design displays
- An in-depth understanding of retail operations and high street fashion
- Experience working in a diverse team of people
- The opportunity to work in an environment where your development is actively encouraged
Rewards & Benefits…
- A range of generous rewards and benefits such as Gym Memberships, Childcare vouchers and discounted season tickets
- 25 days annual leave a year FTE
Cancer Research Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Cancer Research from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Cancer Research jobs;
1. Create an account
You will need to create an account to apply for a role. Visit our job board (link is external), click the ‘Sign In’ button in the top right, and then click ‘Create Account’.
2. Apply for a job
Search our job board (link is external) to see what vacancies are available. Click on the ‘Apply’ button, login using your account details, and follow the steps to apply. Please make sure you upload your cover letter along with your CV. Once you have entered your details, click ‘Submit’ to send you application. You’ll receive a confirmation email once your application has been received.
3. Receive an update on your application
If you are successfully shortlisted, you will be told exactly how you need to prepare.
Due to the volume of applicants received, it can take up to two weeks for us to contact you with regards to the outcome of you application. Good Luck!