Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Connells job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Since the first Connells branch in Luton opened its doors for business in 1936, the company has risen to become one of the largest and most successful estate agency groups in the UK with a network of around 180 branches across the country.
Connells is one of the country’s largest sellers of new homes acting on behalf of some of the top UK developers as well as many more regional and local house builders.
Apply Online Connells Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Connells hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
About the role
You will be the first point of contact for all Connells Group employees – logging, resolving and closing records for all internal and external applications, websites and services. Taking inbound telephone calls, you will troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues and either resolve them at first contact, or refer or escalate to other teams.
We are looking for ambitious people who are looking for an opportunity to expand their knowledge on the job with a strong focus on producing high quality work alongside exceptional customer service. Connells Group IT are keen to support their staff in achieving their career goals and the right candidate will have opportunity for progression.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone that has general IT knowledge and experience who is looking to start their career in IT.
Educated to GCSE Level in English Language and Mathematics
Experience of working in a support or customer service role with a busy telephone environment
General IT knowledge and experience of Microsoft products
Basic understanding of servers, networking, email and internet
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Able to work under pressure with a ‘can do’ attitude
Enthusiastic and willing to learn
A methodical approach to troubleshooting
Customer Service Advisor
- Undertake duties in line with signed Terms of Business, particular focus on co-ordinating property maintenance
- Liaise with branches to ensure routine and additional property visits/checks are carried out in the required time frame.
- Liaise with contractors/outsourcing resources to ensure repair/maintenance works are carried out to a satisfactory standard and timescale and in line with any guarantees/warranties.
- Mediate and negotiate between the parties regarding the disposal of the deposit.
- Ensure that relevant payments are instructed promptly and properly regarding contractors, deposits and landlord bills.
- Draw up all non-standard tenancy agreements following instructions from branches and forward in timely manner.
Branch Administrator: Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are currently recruiting for a Branch Administrator to join our Residential Sales team in our branch.
- Provide an accurate and efficient administrative/secretarial service to all staff within the office.
- Undertake front line telephone and face to face sales support when required.
- Ensure office expenditure is maintained within budgeted levels.
- Comply with company’s standard procedures and all statutory legislative and regulations affecting the estate agency industry.
Connells Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Connells from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Connells jobs;