Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Cotswold Outdoor job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Cotswold Outdoor is a trading brand of AS Adventure Group, who also own the Snow and Rock, Cycle Surgery and Runners Need chains of shops. An outdoor recreation retailer in the United Kingdom. Founded in 1974, the company originated in the Cotswolds, and was based out of a garage next to the Cotswold Water Park, from which the founders sold basic camping accessories. Cotswold Outdoor has 69 stores across the United Kingdom, an e-commerce website and a mail order service selling outdoor clothing, camping & climbing equipment, travel & active clothing, hiking boots and adventure racing gear.
Apply Online Cotswold Outdoor Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Cotswold Outdoor hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The Sales Assistant role covers the following areas:
- To provide customers with the best possible customer service experience, assisting them to find the products they are looking for
- Be involved in stock control and management
- Stocking shelves with merchandise
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
Assistant Store Managers
Our Assistant Store Managers are responsible for supporting the Store Manager and retail team in all aspects of the day to day running of a retail store, whilst constantly looking for, implementing and managing positive change. A crucial part of the role is motivating and developing each team member reach their potential.
- Supporting the Store Manager to consistently drive excellent customer service standards and maintain strong visual standards in store
- Constantly develop the retail sales team, including team leaders to deliver best in class customer service.
- Taking responsibility for specific areas of activity as assigned by the Store Manager
- Ensuring all areas of the shop floor are adequately staffed and that customers receive the highest standards of service
- Assisting the Store Manager to achieve / exceed target by effectively implementing all store policies and procedures, controlling costs and leading the team
- Leading by example in all areas of standards and conduct, adhering to all company regulations and promoting a security conscious environment
Cotswold Outdoor Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Cotswold Outdoor from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Cotswold Outdoor jobs;