Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete npower job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Apply Online npower Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about npower hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to join us on a full time, permanent basis. With a real focus on teamwork, multi-tasking, organisation and time management, we are specifically seeking a committed individual who can demonstrate influence and confidence with a hunger to succeed and progress their own career.
This role would ideally suit a Graduate who wants to further their career in a large organisation and the ability to keep several balls in the air at any one time.
You will work closely with, and support, two Heads of Areas; within Home & Business IT and People Development. You will be responsible for pro-active management of their workload to ensure that they can operate at a strategic level and contribute effectively to the IT SAP CC team and People Development department and npower/Innogy as a whole. You will also be responsible for a number of administrative duties including organising management meetings and events, diary management, booking of travel and accommodation, raising purchase orders, supporting the on boarding of new starters and proactively dealing with internal and external correspondence including e-mails and telephone calls. You will also maintain structure charts and produce occasional PowerPoint presentations.
Skills and experience
To be successful, you must have/be the following:
- A Graduate with a related degree in People Development
- The ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency with focus
- Previous experience of working as a PA or Executive Assistant at a senior level
- Experience of working in a confidential and accurate manner
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and the ability to produce and deliver presentations
- Confident approach and professional manner in order to deal with people at various levels of the organisation
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Outstanding planning, organisation and networking skills
- Ability to work remotely and act on own initiative
- Competent in the use of all Microsoft Office packages
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Willing to accept additional responsibilities
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and priorities in a positive manner
The Delivery Consultant will work closely with the Delivery Manager to deliver projects, portfolios of work, programmes and releases throughout the end to end change lifecycle, converting ideas into business outcomes; through interpretation of business requirements, business process design, impact assessments, design options and cost/benefit recommendations. The role will contribute to achieving strategically important outcomes for our Home and Business division by contributing to the delivery of a large and complex programme of work with significant financial budget and outcomes.
Skills and experience
- Direct experience of analysis within a complex change environment
- Strong commercial knowledge and financial analysis skills
- Extensive experience of process re-engineering and process design, relevant qualification is an advantage
- Understanding of Project Management methodology, relevant qualification (eg Prince2, MSP) is essential
- Experience and evidence of successful involvement in a number of large projects through all stages of the end to end change lifecycle
- Advanced stakeholder management and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience of working within a complex business environment and understanding of business plans and strategic initiatives
Why you should apply
As well as a competitive salary and impressive benefits package you’ll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of our business. Along the way, we’ll give you all the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long-term ambitions.
£35,000 – £45,000 dependant on experience
The role will be assisting our Smart Metering Installations Teams, to ensure our installations go smoothly and any issues are communicated. You will be tasked to provide an excellent service to our customers and be required to respond promptly and knowledgeably to help us ensure that we continue to deliver on our Smart Meter targets.
- To ensure daily alarm reports are produced and circulated to Field Team Managers
- Identify opportunity to match resource with customer demand
- Ensure accuracy of Field Operations teams availability
- Ensure the Installations team’s workloads are appropriately managed and performance standards are met
- Use documented working practices to fulfil process requirement
- Provide first line support covering a number of issues that can be experienced by field operatives
- Suggest improvements to procedure, policy and working practices according to root cause findings
- Have a ‘One Team’ mentality and support colleagues in working towards our common goal
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people who thrive on providing a first class service to customers. Having a clear and logical approach, you will take ownership for providing solutions to customer queries and do all this with a smile in your voice from your first customer of the day to your last.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent Customer Service ethic
- Previous experience in a Customer facing role
- Previous experience in the Utilities or financial services sector would be desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and able to build relationships with other areas of the business
- High level of accuracy in recording information
- Can use a computer and has a good level of IT literacy
- Has a fair and honest attitude
- Is professional and has a friendly and helpful manner
npower Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for npower from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for npower jobs;