Oracle Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Oracle job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2014, Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft. The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Apply Online Oracle Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Oracle hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle’s product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills. Strong marketing skills. Travels to customer as needed. 2 or more years of relevant sales experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
Data Center Technician
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- 3-8 years of experience in IT Infrastructure support and server administration in a mid-sized environment (200 – 1000+ server systems).
- 3-8 years of experience supporting and troubleshooting distributed, N-Tier applications, software, and operating systems.
- Must have demonstrated expertise in two or more of these areas:
- Systems administration (Linux and/or Windows Servers)
- Networking (DNS, TCP/IP)
- Programming / scripting (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Demonstrated examples of process improvement execution
- Demonstrated examples of a drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to work independently, with little direct management
- Open to provide after-hours support as needed
- Experience supporting large, Enterprise customers in an Operations environment
Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Act as technical liaison for our technical teams.
- Ability to understand internal customer problem and provide technical solution in timely manner
- Ability to understand customer urgency and sensitivity of problem
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skills
- Ability to speak confidently and communicate clearly with internal customers
- Ability to work well with demanding customer environment and delight customer
- Strong Adherence to Process and be process champion
- Participate in the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all production server hardware, software.
- Provides escalated 2nd level technical support for complex technical issues which may include leading problem management cases and providing management status.
- Manages escalated support cases and leads appropriate internal technical resources and/or 3rd party vendors to resolution.
- Assist with server operating system and application upgrades, bug fixes and patching.
- Working on standardization projects for both hardware and software under the Oracle technology stack; while providing consistent system uptime as expected in a IaaS environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and keep up with the latest technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of network architecture and protocols.
- Experience with enterprise administrative scripting using a major scripting language (Powershell, Bash, Perl, etc.)
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to prioritize effectively, and experience with technical project management.
- Highly service-oriented, reliable, responsible, self-motivated, and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers and staff.
- Experience providing client-facing, direct customer support and service.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, and tactful manner.
- Ability to work productively in cross-functional teams or resourcefully and independently as an individual.
This position is for supporting Fusion Applications, particularly under the Supply Chain Management (Product Information Management, Distributed Order Orchestration, Logistics, and Cost Management) and the Procurement pillars (Purchasing, Self-Service Procurement, Sourcing, Supplier Model, and Supplier Portal).
Note: This role may need you to work on weekends and multiple shifts on rotation basis.
Candidate Background and experience
- More than four year’s implementation, support, consulting or development experience (or equivalent) in enterprise business application.
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting ability and skilled in using industry standard tools and techniques.
- Extensive experience monitoring, tuning and/or changing complex applications to optimize the product to perform to customer expectations.
- Extensive experience with one or many aspects of Enterprise Business Application (Product knowledge, Log reading, Troubleshooting techniques etc).
- Knowledge of networks, database configuration, server configuration, Web Server optimization load balancing hardware, SQL tuning and so on.
- Ability and attitude to assist junior members of the team in training on new products and technologies is highly desired.
Behavioral Skills (Required)
- Ability to influence and gain cooperative relationships with wide range of audiences ranging from executives to technical specialists.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate very well both technically and functionally in highly escalated situations. Able to produce audience appropriate communication with executives, support personnel, and customer personnel in tense, escalated situations
- Well-developed listening skills. Able to discern core issues in an environment where it may be difficult to determine what the cause is and what the symptom is.
- Good organizational skills. Able to develop a coherent plan of action that meets everyone’s needs to resolve a given situation as quickly as possible. Also able to revise this plan as new data is obtained without appearing that there was no plan.
- Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles and ensure customer’s success.
- Self starter, works well unsupervised or with limited supervision.
- Detail Oriented (Process orientation preferred)
Customer Service Admin Support
As a member of the Support organization, you will resolve post-sales customer inquiries via phone and electronic means. Your focus is to provide level two support including problem resolution within published goals using the Knowledge Base, write product documentation, use Web Resources, and Lab Testing, etc. to resolve issues.
In this role, you will provide guidance and real time resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues including, but not limited to: product compatibility and configuration, license reconciliation, support entitlements and validation, invoice and shipping inquiries, electronic support troubleshooting and product availability. Handle open service requests that are dispatched, implement fixes, (i.e. writing SQL scripts, and document the case for escalation), analyze the hardware or software problem and write case notes in the tracking system. Work is semi-routine in nature. Support may be delivered via electronic channels (web, e-mail, etc.) or phone. Position may work in a call center environment as needed. Also, you will be the point of contact for new customers, introducing and educating them on Oracle as a whole. You will also have the opportunity to gain knowledge of specific product areas within our core technologies and/or applications.
Prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle products. In addition, you will need to understand the use of operating systems, hardware environments, software, networking, Oracle products and how they all interrelate in a customer environment. An ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, demonstrate prior abilities to be an effective team player, and will demonstrate commitment to ensuring customer success. Associates degree. At least 1 year of related experience.
Oracle Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Oracle from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Oracle jobs;